Thursday, December 29, 2016

The Return

Wow. It's been over 3 years since I last logged on to this site. So many things have happened, good and bad, just Life really.  Don't know why I was drawn back to this page, maybe I finally have something more to say.

2016 has been a strange and frightening year for most of the world, but it's been full of beauty, too.

Sterling silver and copper bracelet
I closed down my Fine Art website and sold my studio, and jumped head first into a new way of expressing myself - silver and metal smithing. My current website (www.TerryRMDesigns.com) is evolving as I find my voice in the new mediums. Although I'll never give up fine art, working with metals is extremely satisfying, both visually, tactilely, and emotionally.

Silver is especially sensuous and responsive, and I love combining it with copper.


I hope to get back into writing in 2017, to finding my voice and adding my thoughts to the universal library that is Life. It doesn't matter if anyone hears, it just matters that I put myself out there.

If you're receiving this out of the blue, because you were on my original mailing list, please feel free to unsubscribe at any time. If you want to reconnect, welcome back.

I won't be writing regularly, but I will be writing. Maybe we can start a dialogue, maybe  not. Whatever the case, I'm glad to be back.

May the coming year be good for you and everyone.

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment